Thursday, March 29, 2018

Bucket list. A work in progress.


  • Ride the Nantes/Brest cycle track (funnily enough, this may require a bike).
  • Live in New Zealand again some day, possibly when retired,although I wish to be buried in France with my boy.
  • Go to an NFL match hopefully featuring the Seattle Seahawks (match coming up on 14 October this year in London).
  • Visit: USA, Canada, Italy, Spain (again), Croatia, all of the Scandanavian countries, Crete, South Africa, & a return trip to Turkey. Extensive tour of Australia.
  • Ride in a hot air balloon.
  • Skydive.
  • Full sleeve tattoo (currently in the planning & financing stage).
  • Be financially secure so that I can leave money and assets to my son.
  • Own a dog.
  • Attend an entire Rugby World Cup from pool matches to quarters, semis and final, not just random matches as in 3 previous RWCs.
  • Own my own house. Bit of a pipe dream there.
  • Perfect my French.
To be continued &/or edited.

1 comment: