Monday, February 26, 2018

Scorched!

Well, I did a bloody stupid thing. I knocked over a pot of boiling water (don't ask me how) and burnt my foot. Second degree burns. A none too pleasant feeling to go with it. I am feeling decidedly sorry for myself. It's not really possible to walk a helluva lot. I hobble to the little boys' room and into the kitchen to make a cuppa, but the rest of the time is spent lying on the sofa. Feel free to feel sorry for me. I have a nurse coming every day for 3 weeks to change the dressing and have been looked after by my ex-wife. She even bought me some special slippers. 👍

So, I'm making the most of my last days havin Netflix and catching up on the Super Rugby that I recorded over the weekend. And of course I'm spinning some vinyl. I also have a packet of crosswords from my Mum in New Zealand to get through. She regularly sends me a selection of crosswords, code crackers and cartoons from the Northern Advocate.

So there's not a helluva lot of interesting things happening chez moi. Suffering terribly. Man pain.

1 comment: